BRAIN LONGEVITY SPECIALIST • certified dementia practitioner • DEMENTIA FRIENDLY BUSINESS TRAINER • CARE GIVER
- Understand the current and future impact of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Differentiate between reductionism and holism
- Determine the importance of telomere length to brain health
- List the stages of sleep
- Describe the role of the glymphatic system
- Explain APOE
- Identify the oral bacteria implicated in periodontal disease
- Know how nitric oxide levels effect brain health
- Discuss the steps involved in Kirtan Kyria
- Recognize the components of Psychological Well Being (PWB)
- Explain three most common causes of chronic inflammation
- Know why people experience brain fog
- Identify what modality is the best for improving brain fitness
- Understand the intersection between quality and quantity of life
- Describe the importance of Advanced Directives
- Discuss three food plans that are beneficial for brain health
- List what each of the food plans discussed in the program have in common
- State what BDNF stands for
- Specify their individual Alzheimer’s Risk Factors
- Indicate risk factors they will address
- Implement personalized Alzheimer’s Risk Reduction Protocol
- Online, on demand, self-directed. Course recorded April 2022 and is available for purchase through May 2025.
- Seven recorded modules accessed online. Each module is approximately 90 minutes long.
- Students move through course content at their own pace. There is no timeline that needs to be adhered to.
- Students receive 2 one on one calls with Angie during the course. One after the completion of the first 3 modules and one after completion of all the modules. These calls focus on the development of the students individual Alzheimer’s Risk Reduction Protocol.
No refunds once any payment(s) have been made.
Angie Stone, BLS,CDP, BS,RDH, holds certifications as a Brain Longevity Specialist and Dementia Practitioner, in addition to having obtained a bachelor’s degree in psychology and an associate degree in dental hygiene.